"Who would have believed in the last years of the twentieth century that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. None could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few even considered the possibility of life on other planets. Yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes. And slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us." - The Wise Old Man after 2 joints.
Ranarr Weed (chemicalname:TetrahydroImidaNaphaOxymetaXylometaHydroSyntheticalPhenomidalChocolateMonixide...with mustard) is basicly a Class-A drug known for its uses to allow the addict to commuincate with the astral realm, while his mind slowly pours into the shores of oblivion. Ranarr is used along with snape grass to create an exotic drink known as "Prayer Potions" which refuel the players ability to call Saradomin out of the shower to ask if he wants to save money on his car insurance. Ranarr can also be used to make Defence Potions, but unless your a complete retard. you'd reliase that you just wasted 12,000gp on something you can buy for 300gp in Tesco's
Side Effects of Ranarr include:
- Waking up in another continent.
- Thinking that you're in "The Shining".
- "The Munchies"... but not the good kind.
- Seeing little people all over the place.
- Speaking in tongues.
- Actually enjoying Soul Wars.
- Increased risk of zombie attack.
- Phantom Hand Syndrome.
- Vivid dreams of self-cannibalization.
- Taking a 50 metre run down the vally, leaping into the air and shouting "I AM ERIC CANTONA".