Different types of rocksEdit
By our Article Quality assurance editor Phil Quota
You've got a fair amount of rocks here that you can mine for their ore, as with a skill this dull you need variety.
- Tin Ore - Easy to mine, shit for anything else.
- Copper Ore - Same as above.
- Iron Ore - BOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOT
- Silver Ore - Nothing to do with squashing the shitty psychic bastard from Sonic 06 and then mashing it with a pickaxe.
(Stormy, take your Sonic hatred somewhere else, kthx.)
- Coal - The first ore actually worth something, takes a fucking age to mine at 40- Mining.
- Gold Ore - ZOMG GOLD! I'M RICH! ...Wait what?
- Mithril Ore - As a general rule of thumb for skills, the middle stuff is slow, low profit and a pain in the arse. This is middle stuff.
- Adamantite Ore - Nothing interesting here. Keep botting.
- Runite Ore - Oh the epicness - 20k an ore...you've waited so long for this, so many days botting...and now its finally here...the great easy money...LOLURBANNED.
The other rocks - we're not the Daily Star leaving out vital details now you know.
- Clay - the best exp going.
- Gem Rocks - To think World 2 had a use...driving the prices of diamonds to 20,000 GP...and now gem rocks are shit again. Bloody idiots.
- Rubium Ore - Be honest, you forgot this exists too.
- Granite - ZOMG POWERMINING!
- Concentrated Coal Rock - Because one ore per rock sucks.
- Concentrated Gold Rock - Variety is the spice of life, innit man
- Living Rock Minerals - OH EXPLOITABLE
All ores suck. Just crush everything; you can't take it outside.
- Novite ore - Noob.
- Bathus ore - Less nooby.
- Mamaros ore - GOLD AND SHINY
- Kratonium ore - Boring
- Fractite ore - OMFG EPICNESS!!! (free to play nub)
| Free-to-play combat skills: Attack • Strength • Defence • Ranged • Prayer • Magic • Constitution|
Free-to-play "other" skills: Runecrafting • Crafting • Mining • Smithing • Fishing • Cooking • Woodcutting • Firemaking • Dungeoneering • Doubling