Hax is what happens when
noobs beat the system a player takes advantage of a glitch in the game or messes with the game to gain an unfair advantage. Some prime examples of this are:
- The Duplication glitch in which the purple partyhat's price was killed.
- The Wise Old Man's breaking into Draynor bank
- The wise old man's allegedly being able to use half a blood rune in a spell.
- anything related to the Wise Old Man
- JMods and their ability to noclip, change their combat level at will, spawn anything anywhere, take on the look of any NPC, etc.
- Taking dungeoneering items outside of Daemonheim
- All glitches
OMFG NOOB U HAXORZ!!!!!!!1!!!!!111!!!!!11111!!1!111!11!!11!1ONEONEONE!!!@1!!Edit
This is the typical response to hax. It is somewhat understandable as 70% of all prunescape players are runefappers who don't want their pleasure
of any type ruined by hax. Unless it turns them on.