Year of awesomeness? More like Year of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWsomeness!
- 4th- Jagex announces a new round of new Q&A questions so they can pretend they care.
- 11th- Jagex decides it cannot stand questers or questers who like a plot in their quests, so they release Nomad's Requiem.
- 13th- Jagex commissions another one of their sad little postbags, which in fairness only future updates guys and these people read.
- 18th- The Plague that is Killing RuneScape rears its ugly head again. Mentioned the new skill so much that it drove one player to complain that they were rubbing it in.
- 19th- Barbarian Assault is given a much-needed update. Still, at least it didn't ruin it, unlike some things Jagex had to fiddle with. Agility is given an update, but is that seriously what you were bothered about.
- 23rd- The Strange Power- AKA the most inappropriate teaser ever- occurs. This later turned out to be a teaser for the Dungeoneering skill, but in true Jagex style the reason for it existing is yet to be known for some time. DERP DERP.
- 28th- Mod MMG posts another round of question-dodging.
- 29th- More of the community bullshit.